Home Forums General Discussion How helpful is the project

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I personally think that this is a very good initiative.

Emil

Very good initiative,it helped me meet people and exchange our experiences! Looking forward to share more opinions about the project!

Ivanka

The project was very helpful! Thank you!

Sofo

This project is great, it gave me a different perspective and really motivated me to communicate more about this.

Peter

I think that this is a very good initiative. It will be great to have contact with people from different countries. This can help us develop our rural areas and proctect the cultural heritage.

Kiril Spasov

It was a pleasure to meet you all. I now have new good friends I can learn from. We will keep in touch!

Ivana Georgieva

It’s so rare and valuable to have a platform that helps us protect our valuable heritage. It would be great if we can involve more people and show them why they need to make any effort. Keep up the good work!

Alex

Great to see more people involved in this, we all need to help each other preserve our heritage. Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing our ideas!

Elefteria Mitsos

Is there a continuation of this project? It was great to talk to people and discuss the same problems with people from different countries and find out that we are so similar! I understand now that we can help each other and do so much more together.

Elefteria Mitsos

Hello Kiril!
    It is good to see you are active here. I lost your contacts, but I think that we still have time to organize to send our students as volunteers to help you with the festival. What do you think? You can contact me through the municipality.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: How helpful is the project
Your information: